Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
At home everywhere it goes.
As a shred bum who drifts from resort to resort in search of powder and park laps, you can't afford to tote around a huge quiver of boards. Luckily Flow created the Drifter Wide Snowboard to serve as your go-to deck for any type of riding. This all-mountain wanderer shreds the park and powder with equal proficiency, so you only need one board all season.
Rocker between the bindings gives it float in powder and makes turning easy, while camber underfoot adds pop and power, and flat sections out to the tips keep it stable on hardpack and rails. Kush Control damping in strategic areas reduce chatter and absorb impact while increasing edge hold. Biax glass keeps the flex buttery, while carbon stringers running vertically down the board improve energy transfer and precision while keeping torsional flex loose for a surfy feel in pow.
A directional twin shape boosts drive and precision without compromising switch-rideability. Super light wood in the Re-Flex core shaves weight while maintaining strength and a lively feel. The Sintered 4000 base is fast and durable, so it can stand up to serious abuse all season long.
- All-terrain twin that shreds, slashes, and spins anywhere
- I-Rock profile has convex base for forgiving feel
- Medium flex offersd all-mountain versatility
- Kush-Control Plus provides smooth and stable ride
- Re-Flex poplar core offers lively and light feel
- Carbon-7 stringers enhance energy transfer and pop
- Biax glass offers smooth, predictable flex
- Sintruded base is extra-dense for added durability
- Item #FLO005P