Versatile shred vagabond.
From the snowy summits of the Rockies to the dialed parks of the East Coast, the Flow Drifter Snowboard is an ideal one-board solution for riders looking to transition from park kickers to pow stashes without sacrificing performance. Its true twin shape keeps you centered for dialing tricks in the park and honing your switch carving skills.
Flow's I-Rock profile is similar to many rocker-hybrids on the market, yet it offers its own unique twist in the form of a convex-shaped base. Camber sections underfoot offer pop and response, with rocker between the feet for improved float in powder and catch-free freestyle riding, and flat sections at the contacts for smooth edge-to-edge transitions. Adding a subtle spin, there's a convex-shaped base profile along the rocker section to prevent you from catching an edge on rails and enhance stability in widely variable conditions.
Featuring a smooth mid-level flex, the Re-flex core blends different species of poplar woods for a high strength-to-weight ratio. Triax fiberglass keeps the board torsionally responsive when you're laying down caves at high speeds. It's reinforced with Carbon-7 stringers running lengthwise for improved snap and stability. Add in the luxury-like ride of Kush Control urethane dampening along the sidewalls, base, and topsheet for a board that begs to be ridden hard and fast. Rounding things out, Flow finished the board with a Sintered 4000 base for fast glide across deep powder, slushy park laps, and groomed runs alike.
- All-terrain twin that shreds, slashes, and spins anywhere
- I-Rock profile has convex base for forgiving feel
- Medium flex offersd all-mountain versatility
- Kush-Control Plus provides smooth and stable ride
- Re-Flex poplar core offers lively and light feel
- Carbon-7 stringers enhance energy transfer and pop
- Triax glass offers responsive flex
- Sintered base is durable and keeps you gliding fast
- Item #FLO005O