Select style & size:Select options
Shut it down anywhere on the mountain.
Offering lights-out performance for riders who charge everything hard and ride at full speed at all times, the Flow Blackout Wide Snowboard is an aggressive all-mountain board that won't back down from anything. Its directional twin shape adds float and drive for shredding off-piste slopes, all without sacrificing freestyle performance when you're cruising the jump line in the terrain park or spinning off slushy side hits in spring.
A slightly setback stance creates a slightly longer nose for increased straightline control and powder float, all without sacrificing its ability to ride and land switch in the park. Pop-Cam Camber takes traditional camber and then adds flat zones between the bindings and at the contact points, resulting in a ride with the pop and power of camber, but with a more stable, predictable, and less catchy feel than traditional camber.
Kush-Control Premium dampening integrates different durometers of urethane into the sidewall, topsheet, and base. Harder urethane in the sidewall is fused directly to the wood core to improve pop and maximize edge hold, while softer urethane in the topsheet and base add flexibility, absorb chatter and impacts, and increase durability. Carbon-10 stringers running vertically down the board improve energy transfer and precision while keeping torsional flex loose for a surfy feel in pow.
- Aggressive board that rips the entire mountain
- Camber-dominant profile creates powerful pop and edge hold
- Mid-stiff flex is responsive, stable, and precise
- Premium Kush-Control dampens and enhances energy transfer
- Re-Flex poplar core offers lively and light feel
- Carbon-10 stringers enhance energy transfer and pop
- Quadrax glass delivers lightning-quick response
- Carbon-infused Graphite base is ultra-fast and tough
- Item #FLO005M