Vidda Pro Jacket
The Fjallraven Vidda Pro Jacket ticks all the boxes as a get in the dirt and be outdoors jacket. It features a durable and ready-to-work exterior with reinforcement to areas that are prone to heavy abuse. For days when you’re trekking deep into the trail system carrying loads, the Vidda comforts with ventilation and seamless shoulder panels to reduce pressure points caused by backpack straps and stitches. For on-the-go snack grabs, trail maps, and journals, the large exterior pockets keep frequently needed essentials at the ready. And gear loops on the front help with securing items like gloves or a trail knife. The regular fit also positions you well for layering on the warmth underneath to match the ever-changing weather on the horizon.
- Durable, adventure-ready cold weather jacket for everyday use
- Ventilated yet resistant to wear, with storage for the gear you need
- Adjustable hood with drawstrings and tall collar
- Limited seams reduce pressure points and chaffing when carrying gear
- Item #FJR00Q9
- G-1000 Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- drawcord adjustable
- [external] 2 chest, 2 hand, [internal] 1 mesh, 1 slip-in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?