Why We Like The Vardag Totepack
- Timeless, practical totepack to carry essentials to school or work
- Heardwearing face fabric withstands the rigors of a daily commute
- Padded laptop sleeve helps to keep your electronics protected
- Roomy, quick-access pocket holds your keys, phone, wallet, etc.
- Adjustable backpack straps, top handles enable carrying versatility
- Reinforced base allows bag to stand on its own when you set it down
- Fjallraven designs its functional products with durable materials
- Item #FJR00PU
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco S (65% polyester, 35% cotton), [lining] recycled nylon
- 20L (1220cu in)
- Shoulder Strap
- [internal] 1 zippered, 1 laptop sleeve
- Laptop Sleeve
- 17 x 12.6 x 7.9in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 1, 2020
Great pack for day-to-day and travel
- I've used it several times
I am notoriously disorganized. The number of times I've driven back to a gas station thinking I've left my wallet in a bathroom or on the roof of the car only to find it under my seat or in some other ridiculous place is mind boggling. That's where this pack comes in. It's stylish yet casual, light yet sturdy, and a great size so I end up taking it everywhere and have stopped switching my things between different bags. It fits books, water bottles, a pair of sandals, a small (small!) camp chair, beach blanket, and is surprisingly roomy. It also has a dedicated laptop sleeve which is a must-have for me, as well as a "hidden" zipper pocket on top with enough room for the essentials: keys, phone, wallet, sunglasses, and mask. I like the option to carry as a tote or wear as a backpack, and I appreciate that the adjustable backpack straps snap up into "tote mode" so they're not hanging and dragging. Definitely recommend.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help