Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Tree-Kanken Backpack
If there's one thing we like, it's companies striving to lessen their impact on the environment. That's exactly what Fjallraven did when they recreated their simple and elegant Kanken bag. The Tree-Kankan Backpack is made with Pine Weave lyocell from sustainable tree farms local to Fjallraven's headquarters. Not only does lyocell provide loads of strength, but it's lightweight as well, meaning we get a light and eco-friendly pack that we can surely put through the wringer.
- Eco-friendly take on Fjallraven's popular everyday backpack
- Durable lyocell material is light and long-lasting
- 16-liter main compartment easily stuffs in a days items
- Two side pockets hold your water bottles or loose things
- Front straps let you carry along extra clothes or a jacket
- Pine Weave fabric is made with sustainably grown Swedish trees
- Item #FJRZ0LR
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.