Select Style & Size
From overnight business trips to short holidays, pack to impress with the Fjallraven Travel 35 Pack. More than your average backpack, this bag's main compartment opens fully to reveal internal organizer pockets that keep your clothes and essentials secure, as well as easily accessible. Stow your toiletries in the specially designed, dual access pocket, and keep frequently used items in the lower front pocket for quick retrieval during your flight. The padded laptop compartment sits against your back for security and stability as you navigate airports and city streets. And it includes various pockets so you can bring along your tablet, notebook, and smaller items, leaving you more than prepared to go straight from the airport to that big meeting.
- Pack everything you need for those quick business trips
- Canvas fabric is made from recycled and organic materials
- Measurements accepted as carry-on for most airlines
- Main compartment features various internal organizer pockets
- Padded laptop compartment is equipped with extra pockets
- Top access, fleece lined phone pocket with zipper closure
- Padded shoulder straps stow for streamlined travel
- Item #FJR00CW
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- 35L (2135cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, adjustable, stowable
- 1 main with internal storage compartments, 1 laptop, 1 phone, 1 lower front, 1 dual access, various internal organizer
- Laptop Sleeve
- fully padded
- 18.1 x 12.5 x 10.6in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 10.2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 24, 2019
classic style that never goes out of fashion ideal for any trip of pleasure or business.
April 12, 2017
Fjallraven Travel Pack
- I've used it several times
I am constantly searching for the perfect 'carry on - single bag travel'. This was my latest attempt to find my 'go to' option. The Fjallraven travel pack has almost everything I am looking for, but a few small improvements and it would be perfect. For reference. I recently used this as my only bag (carry-on) for a one week trip. Pros: -Great organization, the suitcase style opening and built in pack cube compartments were nice. As well as the front access pockets which I used for my toiletry kit and travel documents. -Dedicated laptop sleeve/compartment and additional document storage on the back of the bag. -Durable G1000 fabric material. -35L size, no issue meeting carry on specifications. Cons: -The backpack straps are a comfortable material to the touch, but I found with a somewhat heavy load it wasn't the best back support. (at around 20 lbs) -It visually looks a bit boxy when wearing as backpack, for my taste.
December 2, 2019
Does this fit as an under-seat like most backpacks for flying?
December 3, 2019
Hi Lauren, Yes, this bag will fit just fine as a carry-on bag.