For duck season or wabbit season.
When you're rousing the troop for those pre-dawn rises in the duck blind, the Fjallraven Men's Sormland Down Shirt Jacket is just as steadfast as your trusty black lab retriever. Engineered specifically for hunters, the G-1000 Silent outer shell reduces the sound of rustling fabrics. Ethically produced, high-loft down combined with a windproof Pertex Quantum lining makes this jacket a great standalone piece in the cool autumn air or layered underneath a shell in the harsher winter months. Plus, two chest pockets are strategically located on the lower chest quadrant, as to stay out of the way of your gun, while the two large bellows pockets contain both rifle and shotgun ammunition holders.
- An insulated shirt jacket for hunters and mountain men
- Outer shell specifically designed to minimize the sound of rustling fabrics
- Greenland Wax treatment provides water resistance in wet weather
- Goose down offers natural insulating properties
- Windproof liner helps to cut wind chill on frosty mornings
- Two-way front zipper is covered with a protective storm flap
- Leather details on cuffs and collar offer style for everyday use
- Pockets designed to benefit a hunter’s shot
- Item #FJR00GH