Why We Like The Fjallraven Singi Wool Padded Parka
Casual winter outings call for a warm jacket we can wear when it is freezing out. The Fjallraven Singi Wool Padded Parka is an insulated parka that features Fjallraven's g-1000 lite fabric for exceptional weather protection and durability and is filled with a wool blend to keep us warm. A water-resistant exterior sheds off any water, while the long length adds warmth and comfort. Hook-and-loop cuffs allow us to close up the jacket around our writs to keep the warmth and cold out, while the waist drawcord will enable us to cinch up the middle of the coat to help retain our heat. This parka features a full-zip and button closure for extra weather protection, and an adjustable hood allows us to seal out the bad weather.
- Casual parka with long length and mid-weight insulation
- Wool blend fill keeps us cozy and warm
- Durable G-1000 Lite fabric is weather-resistant and durable
- Mid-waist drawcord adjustment retains our heat
- Adjustable hood keeps the bad weather out
- Adjustable cuffs keep out he cold drafts
- Item #FJR00QL
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] G-1000 (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton) [lining] 65% recycled polyester, 35% cotton
- 88% wool, 12% polylactide
- Center Back Length
- adjustable drawcord
- 2 zippered chest, 2 hand, 1 inner mesh, 1 interior
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 10oz (1640g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help