Warm summer nights await.
When the forecast calls for balmy summer nights, lighten your load with the Fjallraven Singi Two-Season Sleeping Bag. Meant for temperatures above 40F, this warm weather bag is packed with down insulation to keep it as lightweight and compressible as possible.
Extra insulation over the core and by the feet maximizes comfort without adding too much bulk, and the down-filled collar with drawcord adjustments prevent heat loss through your head. If things get a bit stuffy, the two-way zipper allows you to open up the oversized footbox for cooling comfort. A small zippered pocket secures your phone so you're not scrambling to find it when your alarm goes off the next morning in advance of your big day hike.
- Lightweight and compact bag for warm summer nights
- Down insulation makes it warm, light, and compressible
- Mummy shape maximizes thermal efficiency
- Down-fill thermal collar locks in heat around head
- Full-length two-way zipper allows easy ventilation
- Large foot box offers roomy feel
- Fjallraven makes products inspired by the landscape of Sweden
- Item #FJR00DS