Why We Like The Singi Down Jacket
When a trip outside feels like a long-distance trek across the frozen arctic, we pull on the Fjallraven Singi Down Jacket. Constructed from Fjallraven's G-1000 fabric, this jacket provides durable, water-resistant protection, while ethically sourced down offers lightweight warmth that comes with peace of mind.
- Durable cold-weather jacket with a flattering cut
- Fabric is wind and water-resistant for protection from winter cold
- Insulated with ethically sourced down for lightweight warmth
- Deep hood with faux fur trim adds function and style
- Drawcord adjustment at waist and hem for a personalized fit
- Well-fitted, feminine cut with room for layering
- Item #FJR00BD
- [shell] G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton), [shoulders] G-1000 HeavyDuty (65% polyester, 35% cotton), [lining] 100% nylon, [padding] Supreme Microloft (polyester)
- 500-fill down
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- technical tunnel, faux fur brim
- [external] 2 large zippered chest, 2 top load, [internal] 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 2.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 5, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
Normally I wear a small or a medium, but after researching I went with the medium (for layering purposes). I am very happy with the size I chose. The fit is comfortable with adequate shoulder and chest room. Also long enough to cover my bottom, but not too long where it hinders any leg movement. I can wear a sweatshirt or a simple long sleeve underneath and either way I have perfect amount of wiggle room and warmth. I live in northern Michigan where winters are brutal and so far, this is the best I?ve owned. I added additional layer of the G-1000 wax for the wet days and the process was super easy. Rub wax on, blow dry to melt in and no residue was left over. The inside of the parka is a normal smooth/sleek parka material, so the wax is only necessary for the outer side. Overall this coat has kept me warm and dry and is absolutely stunning! I went with dark grey so I can match with virtually any color and it did not disappoint.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
December 19, 2021
Is this jacket already pre-waxed or do I need to watch upon purchasing? Thanks!
January 25, 2021