Select style & size:Select options
Outdoor-inspired design and urban function come together in the Fjallraven Raven 20 Backpack. It boasts a simple design and practical features that make it ideal for daily commutes and everyday outings.
Not only is the G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco fabric extremely durable, but it's also made with organic cotton and recycled polyester to make it easier on the environment. A padded laptop sleeve keeps your computer well-protected when you're biking to the office, and padded straps and a foam back panel ensure carrying comfort no matter how you get around.
- Simple design and durable construction for everyday use
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco fabric is rugged and eco-friendlier
- Padded laptop sleeve protects computer
- Fleece-lined pocket secures sunglasses and small electronics
- Padded straps and foam back panel for carrying comfort
- Fjallraven combines timeless outdoor style with superior quality
- Item #FJR009S
- Q & A
Good organization. Not durable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great size bag. Has two water bottle pockets that can fit 32 oz Nalgene bottles, a bunch of organizational pockets, and a cool/clean look. Durability is a problem tho. The stitching is coming undone from the padded straps, and the black color is fading to a grey on the straps as well. I haven’t really been using it all that much. Just going to the gym, and work. Also, it’s not water resistant like advertised. Got caught in a light rain and the bag was drenched. For the price, I expected a better bag.
Perfect size and just organized enough
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This backpack is a great size for a daily driver. Simple and clean look and it's just organized enough. Would have loved some stretch on the water bottle pockets on the size but this is a great option when the kanken isn't quite enough.