Select style & size:Select options
Roll on out.
For your next mushroom hunting excursion into the deep, dark woods of Sweden, bring along the Fjallraven Ovik Blanket. This quality blanket features durable G-1000 fabric on one side, fending off sharp pine needles and wet moss, and it is quilted onto felted wool for both comfort and warmth as you sort your morels and boletes. When you're all done, the blanket can be rolled up and fastened with the leather carrying straps for easy transportation out of the forest.
- Quilted blankets for camping in the woods or picnics in the park
- Durable canvas side can be waxed for protection from the wet ground
- Felted wool blend offers warmth in the chilly forest
- Two attached leather straps let you roll up and carry it
- Fjallraven was founded in Northern Sweden in 1960
- Item #FJR00HQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Perfect for outside adventuring, picnics, camping or concerts! The canvas side of the blanket can be waxed for water protection and easy cleaning, which we’ve put to use many times. While any old blanket can fit the needs, this one is incredibly durable, comfortable, and packs down rather easily. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a blanket that they’re not just going to look out or hang on a wall but actually beat the snot of out.
Is this machine washable?