Keep cool and cast on.
Throw some serious shade around the next time you're casting from your canoe or barbecuing ribs in the backyard. The Fjallraven Marlin Shade Hat offers 45 factors of ultraviolet protection while you're out on the boat, and it dries fast if you drop it in the lake or get spritzed by a sprinkler. The lightweight canvas provides breathable comfort on a hot, muggy day, but is soft enough to fold up and stuff into your back pocket once the sun goes down.
- Lightweight sunhat for fishing trips and weekend barbecues
- Ventilated canvas offers quick-drying, breathable comfort
- Incorporated sun protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Can easily be folded and tucked away for later use
- Elasticated drawcord provides the perfect fit
- Item #FJR00HR
- Q & A
Not what I expected.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
There’s a large sewn on logo on the side that’s not pictured in any of the photos because all sides aren’t shown. I ordered the dark gray but it’s actually black. I’ve always worn a size L for most hats but this was a little too tight. I recently started shaving my head so I thought a L would fit fine. I even asked about sizes on Live Chat but they weren’t much help. How can you sell a product and not show photos of all sides or have a size chart?!?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great little bucket/sun hat. It's nice and thin, and the elastic cord can be tightened so the wind won't blow it off.