Lappland Merino Henley Long-Sleeve Top
Enjoy the outdoors when the ground is frosty and the air has a crisp chill to it in the Fjallraven Lappland Merino Henley Long-Sleeve Top. The merino wool material is soft and warm, constructed with flat lock sleams to prevent chafing allowing for comfortable wear throughout the day. Designed to be worn as either a base-layer or mid-layer, the top is easily at home in the mountains or around town. Regardless where it goes, the merino wool is naturally odor resistant and moisture wicking. Making it perfect to wear while meeting friends downtown after a day skiing or hiking.
- A soft and warm merino top for autumn or winter chills
- Can be worn as a baselayer or light midlayer during colder months
- Merino wool naturally resists odor to cut down on wash cycles
- Wicks moisture to stay cool and dry while in the mountains
- Flat lock seams for comfort and prevent chafing when on the move
- Item #FJR00B9