Kiruna Lite Parka
Bundle up against the elements on chilly fall and winter days in the Fjallraven Kiruna Lite Parka. It's made with a highly water-resistant shell that'll ward off light rain and most snowfall, while lightweight synthetic insulation wraps you up in cozy warmth. Its extended length provides added coverage when cold winds start to whip, and the stylish buttoned storm flap ensures that those winds won't creep in through the front zipper either. For optimal visibility in snowy and rainy weather the adjustable hood comes with a special brim that can be folded into two different positions, while high handwarmer pockets give you a cozy place to stash your hands when you accidentally leave the mittens back at home.
- Extended-length parka with a durable shell and light insulation
- Highly water-resistant fabric sheds light rain and steady snows
- Light synthetic insulation provides added warmth on chilly mornings
- High handwarmer pockets ensure that cold hands have a place to hide
- Adjustable hood features a two-position brim for greater visibility
- Buttoned storm flap keeps out wind and looks good doing it
- Drawcord adjustment lets you synch in the waist to keep out the cold
- Dropped tail can be folded up and secured with buttons
- Item #FJR00QB
- Q & A
Fjallraven Kiruna Lite Parka
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'4"
My new coat just arrived and I love it! The fit is perfect. The color (maroon) is nice. I'm happy with all the many pockets, even a little phone pocket in the right hand outside pocket. I love the length. The hood is a good size and will keep the wind , rain and snow away. It is so lightweight but yet, so warm. Just what I need for the cold winter days that are here now.