Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Keb Trouser
Built for our most rugged trails, the Fjallraven's Keb Trouser is made of a tough, stretchy fabric and reinforced with G-1000 Eco panels for serious freedom of movement and durability. The articulated knees have extra-strong seams so we don't blow them out, while zippered vents and an extended fly keep us cool when the going gets hot.
- Hard-wearing pant for rough canyons and rugged trails
- Durable construction is ready for bush whacking and rock scrambling
- Extra-tough G-1000 panels placed at high-stressed sections
- Articulated knees deliver much needed mobility as you trek
- Zippered thigh ventilation points help you stay cool in warm weather
- Generous cargo pockets provide storage for all the small essentials
- Item #FJR00NO
4.5 based on 13 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.