Built for your most rugged trails, the Fjallraven's Keb Trouser is made of stretchy synthetic fabric and reinforced with G-1000 Eco panels for serious freedom of movement and durability. The knees are articulated and have extra-song seams so you don't blow them out, and zippered vents and an extended fly help keep you cool if the going gets hot. Fjallraven also included adjustable cuffs with boot hooks to keep grass, dirt, and snow from sneaking down into your socks, and threw in front cargo pockets and hand pockets to keeps maps, snacks, and gear handy so you don't have to stop and unload when you have serious ground to cover.
- A hard-wearing pant for rough canyons and rugged trails
- Durable construction is ready for bush whacking and rock scrambling
- Extra-tough G-1000 panels placed at high-stressed sections
- Articulated knees deliver much needed mobility as you trek
- Zippered thigh ventilation points help you stay cool in warm weather
- Generous cargo pockets provide storage for all the small essentials
- Item #FJR00NO