Built for your most rugged trails, the Fjallraven's Keb Trouser is made of stretchy synthetic fabric and reinforced with G-1000 Eco panels for serious freedom of movement and durability. The knees are articulated and have extra-song seams so you don't blow them out, and zippered vents and an extended fly help keep you cool if the going gets hot. Fjallraven also included adjustable cuffs with boot hooks to keep grass, dirt, and snow from sneaking down into your socks, and threw in front cargo pockets and hand pockets to keeps maps, snacks, and gear handy so you don't have to stop and unload when you have serious ground to cover.
- A hard-wearing pant for rough canyons and rugged trails
- Durable construction is ready for bush whacking and rock scrambling
- Extra-tough G-1000 panels placed at high-stressed sections
- Articulated knees deliver much needed mobility as you trek
- Zippered thigh ventilation points help you stay cool in warm weather
- Generous cargo pockets provide storage for all the small essentials
- Item #FJR00NO
- Q & A
Just got them!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 48cm
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
I have a couple pair of Keb pants in the old construction, they are super practical and easy wearing for chores, cool weather hikes, camping, etc... The fit was nice but slightly "old man" in it's styling. The new fit is MUCH appreciated. I can wear these in many more settings without feeling super "hike-y." They have a more updated slimmer fit, but not SLIM, just updated. I am very impressed. The mobility is insane. I trimmed some tree limbs in an awkward ladder angle and had to do some big climbing style stretches, and they moved freely and easily. Also wore them to work with a pair of Adidas Adios and a Reigning Champ sweat shirt to much praise from my coworkers. The 48 fits perfect for my 32 in body. These fit slightly more relaxed in the waist than Barents or Vidda. HIGHLY recommend.