Select style & size:Select options
Keb Trekking Belt
- A belt to accompany you on whatever the day has in store
- Synthetic material is durable for the wear and tear of daily use
- Buckle allows for easy adjustments to be made on the go
- Item #FJR007H
- Q & A
Excellent stretch belt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love clothes and this belt is totally awesome. The buckle is especially well made and works most excellent. the stretch is so much easier on my hips. I carry 1.25 pounds in my pockets LOL. The only thing I need to do is strap the belt extra stuff or cut the belt and singe the end. currently I use a bit of velcro but plan to cut it to fit my 35" waist more perfectly. I love it and it is my favorite belt. If I was doing carpentry work I would use a stiff seat belt material belt to hang drills and hammers from. I got the green and it is high quality and a great color.
Fjallraven Keb Trekking Belt
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Surprisingly flimsy built for a Fjallraven product.. A bit disappointing, probably Mission belt is a better choice if you are looking for a belt in this category,
Is the buckle on this belt plastic so I can go through airport security without removing it?