Select a size:
Why We Like The Keb Trouser
The Fjallraven Keb Trouser is an award-winning technical pant for climbing or alpine hiking with added length. G-1000 Eco fabric in high-wear areas is durable and abrasion-resistant, and stretch panels allow for a full range of motion when climbing or scrambling up high alpine trails. When you're pushing hard for the summit, zippered leg and thigh openings allow for airflow to help temperature regulation. Two large thigh pockets keep essentials secure, and adjustable leg openings attach to your hiking boots or ski boots and keep any debris out.
- An award-winning pant for trekking or mountaineering
- G-1000 Eco fabric is durable and weather-resistant
- Stretch panels provide range of motion for climbing or hiking
- Zippered leg and thigh openings allow airflow
- Adjustable leg openings keep rocks and dirt out from boots
- Item #FJR00NP
- [face fabric] 65% polyester, 35% cotton, [stretch panels] 63% nylon, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Leg Opening
- 2 hand, 2 thigh
- belt loops
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb, 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.