Prepared for freezing temperatures.
You are getting ready to pack for a ski-in hut trip in British Columbia, and you just learned this year is going to be colder than usual. The Fjallraven Keb Touring Trouser are the pants you are going to want to pack. G-Loft Supreme insulation is lightweight and packable making it easy to pack on your back. The full-length side zippers are convenient for after you warm up between runs, and the seat and lower legs are reinforced for added durability.
- Insulated pants for cold weather adventures
- G-Loft Supreme insulation is lightweight and packable
- Reinforced material on the rear and lower legs for durability
- Full-length side zippers for easy mid-mountain changing
- Drawcord adjustments at the ankle for sealing out cold weather
- Can be worn as a midlayer on its own for bitter-cold occasions
- Fjallraven uses the harsh landscape of Northern Sweden in inform its clothing designs
- Item #FJR00GY