Keb Touring Down Jacket
Tour long trails throughout the winter with the Fjallraven Touring Down Jacket. The 800-fill down insulation withstands cold temperatures, retaining heat in severe cold. The polyamide shell material works to withstand wind and moisture, preventing gale force winds from biting through the jacket, maintaining a warm and comfortable feel. The reinforced shoulders, as well as lower sleeves and rear of the jacket are double layered to increase durability when working or hauling a pack long distances.
- Stay warm on the remote trails or dusty roads in an insulated jacket
- 800-fill down traps heat and packs down to stow in a pack on ascents
- Polyamide fabric withstands frigid winds while cresting ridgelines
- Reinforced shoulders offers extra durability when hauling a pack
- Drawcord hem locks in warmth when on long hikes through snowy trails
- Elastic cuffs prevent cold air or moisture from seeping into sleeves
- Item #FJR00M2
- Q & A
For when it gets REAL cold
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190lbs
I have a bunch of mid-layers but this last winter did me in and I was ready to just get something that I knew I would be warm in. This solved the issued. I am 5' 11" 190lb. I bought a large and am pleased. I find that I often am wearing another mid-layer or jacket when I decide I am cold so I like a bit of extra room to go over everything. Pockets and chin area are lined in a micro fleece that helps with feeling warm. I know cold is relative however, I do live at 8200 in Colorado and feel like anything more would just be too much. The other item I considered when buying this jacket is Fjallraven's down promise. If you get a chance look it up on Youtube, personally is makes a difference to me how ethically animals are treated in the process.