The last thing you want on a hike or a climb is to feel limited by your clothes. Give yourself the mobility you need scramble up that summit or hook that next foot with Fjallraven's Keb Lite Trouser. Made from a light polyester ripstop and designed with a four-way mechanical stretch for mobility, these pants offer three-season performance for all of your mountain pursuits. A gusseted crotch adds to mobility and comfort, reducing the risk of chafing when you start cruising on the trail. Feel comfortable rocking these pants during summer excursions with dual sided hip-to-knee vents that quickly let out trapped heat.
- Gore Windstopper X-Lite membrane is water-resistant and breathable
- Get three-season performance with these stretchy hiking pants
- Water-resistant polyester ripstop has 4-way stretch for mobility
- Gusseted crotch for increased mobility and roomy comfort
- Hip-to-knee vents easily dump heat when you work up a sweat
- Hand and cargo pockets give you added storage for gear and snacks
- Item #FJR00ML