Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select a size:
Keb Jacket - Men's
Sweden-based Fjallraven has been producing durable outdoor goods since the early '60s. Through a passion for innovation and a healthy respect for the past, It has been able to produce some truly unique outdoor goods that are tough, high-performing, and stylish, and the Keb Jacket is no exception. Made with Fjallraven's G-1000 fabric, this jacket can be treated with a water-resistant Greenland wax, which can then either be removed or reapplied as desired throughout the life of the jacket. The wax (sold separately) is applied by rubbing it into the fabric then heating the garment to allow the wax to absorb into the face of the fabric. To remove the wax, simply wash the jacket.
The jacket has two large chest pockets that are positioned to be easily accessed when wearing a backpack or climbing harness. The three-way adjustable storm hood is fitted with a wire brim for additional protection from rain. Two underarm ventilation zips let you lose heat quick when you're on the move through stormy conditions, while an internal chest pocket keeps your map, compass, or GPS out of the elements during your hiking or backpacking trips. The Keb jacket is designed to integrate with Fjallraven's Keb pants for a single rain-stopping suit that will fit comfortably with a heavy backpack or climbing harness.
- A technical trekking jacket for year-round use on any trail
- Eco-friendly construction defends against light wind and rain
- Treat the fabric with Greenland Wax for a waterproof boost
- Stretch panels at back and sleeves adds mobility to active pursuits
- Underarm ventilation zips lets you dump heat if you're hiking hard
- Adjustable hood, hem and cuffs keep the cold from creeping in
- Assorted pockets provide storage for the day's small essentials
- Item #FJR00N7