Fleecy, woolly warmth.
- Fleece functional for everyday mountain life
- Wool blend wicks moisture and stretches for outdoors performance
- G-1000 Eco reinforcements at shoulders
- Elastic edging around hood for secure coverage
- Item #FJR00IP
- Q & A
Best Fleece Ever!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 160lbs
The keb fleece is extremely comfortable and versatile. The quality of this as with everything I have tried from fjallraven is second to none. It should be noted it does have an athletic or trim fit so keep that in mind while purchasing, if you like things to fit a bit looser or are between sizes go up a size unless you want a snug fit. That being said the snug fit will allow for easier layering with a shell jacket. This fleece has a clean look that lends itself to going out on a brisk night and it has all the tech and comfort needed for a day under a shell lapping your favorite chair lift. Basically what I am trying to say is that if you need a fleece that feels great, functions extremely well and is a bit more classy and mature than many of the bright and flashy fleece options out there then this fleece is for you!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
I gave this as a gift but have feedback:
This is a quality product as I would expect from this brand. It runs a bit tight but the material is great and it looks good too.