Why We Like The Fjallraven Keb Fleece Balaclava
For those cold winter adventures where the wind hitting our face is too much to handle, we slip the Fjallraven Keb Fleece Balaclava over our heads and face and head outside with confidence. The wool and recycled polyester blended construction is soft, breathable, and insulating no matter how wet the conditions get, while the perforations at the mouth provide the necessary ventilation to prevent moisture build-up as we breathe.
- A breathable balaclava offers warm protection during cold winter activities
- Built with a mixture of recycled polyester, traceable wool, and elastane
- Perforations at the mouth prevent moisture build-up
- Designed to wick moisture and insulate in wet conditions
- Item #FJRZ0UR
- Responsible Collection
- 73% polyester, 20% wool, 7% elastane
- Claimed Weight
- 85g (2.88oz)
- ski, snowboard, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help