Wherever wet weather roams.
Pull the Fjallraven Women's Keb Eco-Shell Pant out of your hiking pack when wet weather starts falling overhead. This technical shell boasts a waterproof, windproof construction that's surprisingly thin and packable so you can take it anywhere all year long. Its Eco-Shell fabrication consists of recycled polyester and a fluorocarbon-free impregnation, so you can travel in a pair of pants that didn't harm the environment you love to explore so much. Fjallraven reinforced this pant with Cordura on the lower legs and cuffs for long-lasting durability. There are two-way, full-length side zippers that assist with taking the pants on and off in the middle of the trail, and they allow ventilation for hot and humid hikes. Fjallraven fitted this pant to easily accommodate a pair of G-1000 trousers underneath.
- Technical, three-layer shell for hiking in wet weather
- Wind and waterproof construction for year-round use
- Eco-Shell fabrication with Cordura reinforcements
- Two-way, full-length side zippers for ventilation
- Integrated belt and waist adjustments assure a secure fit
- Item #FJR00BG