Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Keb Curved Trouser
Fjallraven made the Keb Curved Trouser from hardwearing materials, and designed it for performance on the move, making the Keb ideal for technical trails and long treks in the backcountry. Durable G-1000 fabric is both environmentally friendly and weather-resistant, made from recycled and organic materials that defend against harsh terrain. Strategically placed panels incorporate elastane for full mobility on tricky ascents, and the entire face can be treated with Greenland Wax when we need a boost of protection from rainy weather. Fjallraven equipped them with two generous snap-down cargo pockets for stashing trail maps or snacks, as well as zippered vents to help cool off if the day warms up.
- An award-winning pant for serious trails and long-distance treks
- Hard-working fabrication defends against sharp brush and light rain
- Stretchy panels placed for added mobility on steep terrain
- Shaped knees and seat provide an athletic fit designed for movement
- Hip-to-knee zippered vents help us stay cool and comfortable
- Extra strong seams protect against rough, rocky encounters
- Equip additional gear with the suspender zone and knee pad sleeves
- Curved fit reduces pesky bulk on more technical terrain
- Item #FJR00O1
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.