Up To 60% Off
Keb 72L Backpack
The Fjallraven Keb 72L Backpack allows you to flow from multi-day treks in the summers to long ski tours in the backcountry with ease. It is constructed with Fjallraven's award-winning wooden frame that easily adjusts to fit a wide range of back lengths to offer you a comfortable carry with a heavy load. Its hardwearing and snow-resistant fabric keeps your gear dry and protected from the elements when you're spending your days on the trail. Additionally, its narrow profile ensures you'll have a higher range of motion when you're tackling a technical traverse or meandering up a skin track.
The Keb is constructed with thoughtful compartments and gear loops to keep everything you need for your trip organized and easily accessible even when you're wearing gloves. For starters, the large main compartment with a snowlock closure accommodates the majority of your gear and can be accessed from the side or bottom. Zippered pockets in the lid and on the waist belt keep your smaller items separate and easy to access. The waist belt also features loops for pulling a toboggan when you're on a yurt trip. Finally, gear loops and compression straps make it easy to attach ice axes, trekking poles, and your skis while you hike and explore.
- Four-season backpack for trekking with ski touring functionality
- 72L accommodates essentials for multi-day or gear-intensive trips
- Durable and sustainable materials withstand the rigors of the trail
- Award-winning wooden frame adjusts to fit a range of back lengths
- Narrow profile allows mobility on technical trail or the skin track
- Thoughtful pockets organize and keep your gear easily accessible
- Compression straps and gear loops stow poles, ice axes, or skis
- Side and bottom zippers allow convenient access to pack's contents
- Item #FJR00OH