Keb 52L Backpack
Designed to take on all four seasons, the Fjallraven Keb 52L Backpack is ready for your overnight or minimalist trips on foot or on skis. It is constructed with Fjallraven's award-winning wooden frame that is easily adjusted to fit a wide range of back lengths to provide you with a great fit for a comfortable carry. The supportive hip belt and shaped shoulder straps further enhance your comfort when you're carrying a full load. The pack also features hardwearing fabrics that hold up to the rigors of days spent on the trail and repels snow to keep your gear dry and protected from the elements. Plus, its narrow profile won't hamper your mobility when you're on a technical traverse or meandering up a skin track.
Fjallraven constructed the Keb with thoughtful compartments to keep your gear organized and easily accessible even when you're wearing gloves. A large main compartment with a snowlock closure accommodates the majority of your gear while zippered pockets in the lid and hip belt keep your smaller essentials close. The hip belt also features loops for pulling a toboggan when you're on a yurt trip with friends. Finally, gear loops and compression straps make it easy to attach ice axes, trekking poles, and your skis while you explore and hike.
- Robust 4-season trekking backpack with ski touring functionality
- 52L accommodates your gear for overnight or minimalist trips
- Durable fabrics repel snow and hold up to life on the trail
- Award-winning wood frame adjusts to fit varying back lengths
- Narrow profile enhances mobility on technical trail and skin tracks
- Compression straps and gear loops hold poles, skis, and ice axes
- Supportive hip belt, shaped shoulder straps offer comfortable carry
- Side and bottom zippers offer convenient access to pack's contents
- Item #FJR00OI
- [face fabric] G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S (65% polyester, 35% cotton), [bottom, side panels] Bergshell (400D nylon ripstop)
- 52L (3173cu in)
- wooden frame
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- top, side, bottom
- 2 zippered lid, 2 zippered waist belt, 2 side, 1 zippered front
- Gear Loops
- front, waist belt
- Ice Axe Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Rain Cover
- side straps
- 24.4 x 10.2 x 8.3in
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 15.7oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, ski touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 16, 2019
LOVE this pack!
- I've used it several times
I just returned from a self supported 3 day/35 miles backpack using this pack and it was amazing! Adjustment was so quick and easy. And I can't believe how much I could fit in this! Perfect for 2 nights out and even had the 2-man tent inside! I love the layout of the compartments: simple but enough to fit so much and keep things organized. Also love the rain cover that came with it, although I might try waxing the fabric for the next trip. I can't wait for my next adventure with this pack!