Select style & size:Select options
Transform a daypack into a camera bag.
Turn your Kanken pack into a functional photography bag with the Fjallraven Kanken Photo Insert. This padded camera insert protects your camera, spare lens, memory card, and filters during hikes, walks across town, and on backpacking trips in the backcountry. Several padded and adjustable dividers let you organize your gear how you want and keeps everything protected from bumps and abrasions so it's in top shape when the lighting is perfect.
- Padded camera insert for Kanken bags to keep camera gear safe
- All around foam padding protects from bumps and abrasion
- Padded, adjustable dividers offer ability for custom layout
- Can also fit in large trekking backpacks for backcountry trips
- Fjallraven uses tried and true materials it all of its products
- Item #FJR00L8
- Q & A
Needs more dividers
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Was pretty hesitant at purchasing this ICU initially, but after a bit of use it's certainly grown on me. However, there are some pros and cons :
Pros: surprisingly stiff and protective case - wouldn't want to fall on it though. Enough protection for carry on, or road trips. Deep enough that you can have your lens attached to camera body. Velcro dividers which allows for customization based on your gear.
Cons: The longer dividers are too long to run the length of the insert. So it limits customization.
Here's what I was able to fit into this ICU: Canon 5d, 16-35mm lens, 24-70mm lens, Mavic Pro drone, Canon 580 flash, 2x pocketwizard.