A trekking backpack with bells and whistles.
The Kajka Women's 55 Backpack from Fjallraven is a trekking backpack loaded with features to help you out on your next adventure. The Perfect Fit Adjustment suspension system and women-specific shape make it easy to dial in a great fit. The wooden frame is both lightweight and environmentally-friendly, while still maintaining strength. With three ways to access and load the main compartment, it's easy to store things quickly and grab what you need when you're on the go. For short trips from camp the top cover can be converted to a waist or chest bag. The built-in raincover is reflective, making you easy to be seen in low-lighting conditions, and the compression straps on the side let you fasten down your load to keep from bouncing around on the trail.
- Perfect Fit Adjustment suspension system
- Wooden frame
- Women-specific shaped shoulder straps
- Top-load main access with snow lock
- Front vertical opening access
- Bottom front opening access
- Top cover converts to waist or chest bag
- Polyester and vinyl outer material
- Reflective raincover built in
- Zippered pockets in top lid, sides, and hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Whistle on chest strap
- Item #FJR0052