Select a Size
Select a Color
Offering mobility, protection, and comfort for long days on the trail, this jacket also delivers plenty of style when you decide to take your adventures back into town. Until then, its breathable, water-repellent, and wind-resistant fabric will keep you covered in the mountains, while stretchy underarm gussets ensure free movement through challenging terrain.
- Durable hiking jacket with mobility and light weather protection
- G-1000 Eco fabric withstands hard use while resisting wind and water
- Stretchy underarm gussets free up your movement on the trail
- Breathable construction allows heat and moisture to escape
- Protective brim on the hood keeps rainwater off your face
- Storm flap covers the two-way front zipper to keep out the weather
- Adjustable hood and hem help seal out cold winds
- Item #FJRZ0G2
- [face fabric] G-1000 Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton), [underarm gussets] 88% nylon, 12% elastane
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered, 2 large stash
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10.5oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 15, 2020
Perfect shoulder season jacket
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 180 lbs
This has been a great jacket! I have my full on winter pieces and summer rain jackets but I keep coming back to this for the mixed weather I find myself in during spring and fall. It's that jacket I grab when it's around 40-50deg and I am not sure what I am going to get that day for precipitation. Durable enough to split wood in and finished enough to dress up. I went with black and have been pleased with it's versatility.