Select a size:
Kaipak 58L Backpack
As simple in design as it is durable in construction, the Fjallraven Kaipak 58L Backpack won't weigh you down with unnecessary bells and whistles during multi-day excursions on the trail. Its smart and simple design gives you everything you need and nothing you don't, starting with a durable and eco-minded fabric that's made with a rugged blend of recycled polyester and organic cotton. Comfortable padding on the shoulder straps, hip belt, and back panel ensures that you can carry heavy loads without feeling unnecessary stress, while side compression straps help you pull the load in as close as you need to during challenging trail sections. There's a deployable rain cover for those times when your trek to the next campsite gets interrupted by unexpected showers, as well as trekking pole attachment loops that free up your hands during technical summit scrambles. Tack on lots of pockets for convenient access to gear, snacks, and hydration, and you've got a burly go-to pack for all of your overnight trail endeavors.
- Simple yet rugged pack for multi-day backpacking missions
- Main compartment offers 58 liters of gear and clothes storage
- Padded and adjustable straps let you comfortably carry heavy loads
- Trekking pole and ice-axe carry loops offer hands-free storage
- Compression side straps pull your load in close for more support
- High-vis rain cover helps keep you stuff dry in a downpour
- Hip belt pocket let you keep snacks and maps close by
- Item #FJR00OK
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.