Drawing its name from an 80 mile trail along the southern coast of Sweden, the Men's Fjallraven High Coast Versatile Trouser is built for hot days and long treks. The G-1000 Air fabric used for this technical pant is durable, yet lightweight, offering optimal ventilation when the sun is beating down and the trail is steep. Articulated knees let you rock scramble with ease, while elastic cuffs keep you from stumbling over unnecessary bulk. A zippered rear and thigh pocket let you stash compass, pocket knife, or camera—so you don't miss out on bringing spectacular views back to share with your friends.
- Breathable pants for summertime trekking
- Lightweight fabric offers ventilated comfort
- Articulated knees let you move freely on the trail
- Elastic cuffs keep a low profile as you rock scramble
- Incorporated sun protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Tapered cut provides trim, low-bulk function
- Item #FJR00J9