Select Style & Size
High Coast Foldsack 24L Backpack
The High Coast Foldsack Backpack offers a uniquely styled lightweight daypack that is ideal for use in warm climates. Lightly padded shoulder straps provide integrated ventilation for added breathability during active wear in summer’s heat.
- Lightweight daypack with folding closure secures your necessities in style
- Breathable design is great for hiking, commuting, and warm climates
- Reflective details keep you safe during evening travel in urban environments
- Chest and hip straps keep a secure fit during active wear but can be removed
- Reinforced waterproof base keeps your valuables dry in damp conditions
- Item #FJRZ0GA
- 210D 100% polyamide
- 24L (1465cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- lightly padded, ventilating mesh
- Waist Belt
- [external] 1 front, 2 side, [internal] 1 sleeve, 1 zippered
- Laptop Sleeve
- 17.7 x 10.2 x 7.9in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.2oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 19, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- 207 lbs
The zipper on this bag broke the day I got it, thought it would be quality but it does not seem to be so. Also, this back is very small, I have no way to measure but I find it hard to believe that it is 24L. In addition the side pockets, where one would ideally put water bottles, do not fit very much. They certainly don't fit a Nalgene. The are very small. Very disappointed, and now I lost $6.99 shipping in back. Not for me.
April 15, 2020
My everyday pack
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
This thing is awesome. It has just enough pockets and organization to keep me sane, but not so much space that I lug around extra stuff. It's phenomenally comfortable for it's super minimal frame. I like how adjustable the straps are and that is has a zipper in addition to the clip for the fold top, extra secure.
November 5, 2020
Can the fjallraven high coast fold top backpack fit a 32 ounce nalgene water bottle in the side sleeve?