Select style & size:Select options
Here, there, everywhere.
Maybe you're walking to class, maybe you're going on a hike, or maybe your daily commute is through that neighboring forest. With hardwearing construction and plenty of features, the Fjallraven Greenland Top Backpack is ready for any of the above. The water-resistant G-1000 canvas can be impregnated with Fjallraven's Greenland Wax if you're worried about the weather, and there's plenty of space for layers, lunch, your notebooks and files, and even a laptop computer. The shoulder straps and back panel are padded for comfort during your commute, and two side pockets offer the perfect place to keep water close at hand if you get thirsty while you walk.
- Everyday pack with classic style and modern features
- Hardwearing canvas can be waxed for waterproof protection
- Front stash for organizing everyday essentials
- Interior sleeve is padded at the bottom to protect your laptop
- Drawcord closure helps keep everything under wraps
- Keep drinking water close by in the side pockets
- Item #FJR00HW
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Use this casually at school and it has been great so far. Lots of space and keeps things secure. Not to mention how durable it is.