- A comfortable sweatshirt for laidback rainy weekends
- Cotton construction is soft and cozy
- Relaxed fit can be worn with jeans or sweatpants
- Item #FJR00IU
- Q & A
Nice Sweatshirt but Runs Large
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 154lbs
The quality of this sweatshirt fees good and I liked the weight and feel. However, a small was way too big for me, and I am usually between a medium and small.
What exactly am I paying for here?
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
This sucks. You know that awesome vibrant green color in the photo? Yeah that's not real. I don't know where that color actually exists but it certainly isn't on this sweatshirt in real life. It's this pale puke celery color that looks like old toothpaste. You have a beat up Champion sweatshirt stuffed in the back of a drawer somewhere from 9th grade that looks like it's in better shape than this. Why would anyone make this?