Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Climbing Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
It doesn't matter what day it is, just so long as you’re outside in the Fjallraven Greenland Stretch Trousers. The comfortable, cotton stretch fabric moves easily with you while you’re hiking, chopping wood, or setting up camp. With ample storage from multiple pockets, you’re ready for whatever your day outdoors brings you. The hidden bellows in the leg pocket mean you can carry an extra bottle of water, an orange, or other bulky items with ease.
- Durable trousers for everyday life in the outdoors
- Comfortable, cotton stretch fabric moves easily with the body
- Multiple pockets offer ample storage for various adventure needs
- Leg pocket has hidden bellows for stashing bulky items
- Fjallraven meets the needs of eco-conscious adventurers
- Item #FJR00MQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 48cm
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
I have been a Fjallraven fan for a while now. I loved the Greenland Jean as an option for outdoor conquests that still looked ok at the grocery store. Now there is a stretch version, and once you go stretch, you never go back!!! These fit a little on the roomy side, but still slim, especially for Fjallraven - I would equate them to the fit of a slightly slimmer taper Prana Brion. I am a 32 in just about everything and these 48cm/32's seem like the ticket.