Greenland Pile Fleece Jacket
Whether you're on a chilly fall hike, sitting around the campfire, or out running errands in early spring, the Fjallraven Greenland Pile Fleece Jacket provides warmth and style for your adventures. Its thick, bonded pile fleece is 33% recycled and fights off the chill of the changing seasons. Thumbholes at the ribbed cuffs add comfort and secure the sleeves should you need to add a shell layer. The jacket's simple design, rib collar, and front buttoned bellows pockets provide you with a classic Fjallraven Greenland aesthetic that flows effortlessly from the trail to the town.
- Insulating fleece midlayer for warmth and style in chilly temps
- Ribbed cuffs have thumbholes to enhance comfort and secure sleeves
- Button bellows pockets and rib collar offer Greenland aesthetics
- Pockets have convenient side entry for easy access to contents
- Two way front zipper enables both easy venting and quick dressing
- Item #FJR00LN
- Q & A
Coziest Fall Jacket
I love how cozy this jacket makes me feel. I originally thought I'd just wear it out and about, but I have found myself often wearing it as a replacement for a sweater or flannel. It's cozy but also really cute. I get compliments on it regularly. Love the thumbholes too!