Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Greenland No. 1 Down Parka
As you stand at your kitchen window and see whitecaps on the winter’s ocean and windsocks blowing steadily inland, the Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 Down Parka on your coat hook is your everyday winter-shield for life outdoors. Premium G-1000 Eco exterior fabric covers 800 fill goose down for protection and insulation as you venture out to town. For powerful gusts of wind, zip up the front zip and button down the cover to seal in the warmth. Tossing up the hood protects your face from super chilled, moist air, and deep pockets hold more than enough room for hand warmers. Flap-top style chest pockets keep your checklist for the day, and an internal zippered holds onto more critical valuables.
- Premium everyday parka for a winter outdoors
- Recycled polyester and organic cotton exterior
- Lightly padded goose down interior for warm insulation
- Generous pocket space to warm hands and carry day-long essentials
- Button covered front zip keeps out frigid winter wind on the coasts
- Leather edging on the cuffs and hood for durability
- Item #FJRZ0HP
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.