Traditional jacket made for the modern world.
- Versatile, hardwearing outdoor jacket for trekking or everyday
- Waxed G-1000 Eco fabric is eco-friendly and weather-resistant
- Taped seams prevent water from seeping through
- Adjustments at hood, hem, cuffs secure the fit
- Item #FJR00I4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
So I have to admit I am a major Fjallraven fan, I have a few pairs of pants and couple jackets. The products are robust and durable, stylish and full of heritage aesthetic. This jacket is a major update to the Greenland of past. Using the proven G1000 fabric that is durable and yet supple, this coat hangs so well on your frame. Waxing it provides water and stain resistance as well as increases it's awesomeness. The fit is a bit updated from the last model too, so it fits a bit more modern and ready for a light fleece or down layer underneath if needed. The taped seams on this offer a much needed bit of extra protection over the last one too. I can't say enough about this one. It is a very rugged shell used for hard wearing tough days on the trail or in the city. Definitely wax it up so it lives up to the Fjallraven name for years to come.