Select a size:
Greenland Down Liner Vest
The Fjallraven Greenland Down Liner Vests adds a little extra warmth on cold autumn days. Its made from a DWR treated pliant recycled polyester and lightly padded with ethically produced down. Part of Fjallraven's Greenland family, it has two hand pockets and a chest pocket to keep you stylish as well. Layer it comfortably over a robust shirt or sweater, or under a Greeland or Eco-Shell Jacket for complete weather protection as winter starts to set in.
- Versatile down vest for a little extra warmth in chilly conditions
- Lightweight shell fabric has a DWR treatment to shed light moisture
- Traceable down adds warmth to combat the chill of changing seasons
- Multiple pockets help keep your essentials organized and close by
- Two-way center front zipper with protective flap enables venting
- Regular fit allows layering over sweaters or under a shell jacket
- Item #FJR00QD
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% pliant recycled polyester, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester
- 600-fill goose down (80% down, 20% feather)
- Center Back Length
- [small] 24in
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 buttoned chest, [internal] 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.