Greenland Down Liner Vest -
- Vest insulated with down for lofty comfort in milder temperatures
- Ethically sourced down is fully traceable and exceptionally warm
- Recycled polyester shell with PFC-free DWR for water-resistance
- Item #FJR00QI
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester
- 600-fill goose down
- [external] 1 buttoned chest, 2 hand, [internal] 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 17, 2020
Chest Pocket is Nice
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 168 lbs
I really do like the chest pocket. It holds a iPhone XR well. This vest does not have any internal pockets but I don’t miss them as the chest pocket feels like it functions better for me. I feel the weight of the phone in other jacket’s inside pockets. It is perfect for cool fall days in Michigan (hoodie underneath). The “Dusk” color is more blue than I thought. I was expecting more of a gray tone. I do like the color but if you are dead set on gray, it really isn’t. Construction seems solid. I think this will be in heavy use.