3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Expedition Pack Down Jacket
The Expedition Pack Down Jacket from Fjallraven charges towards winter weather in a warm, lightweight, and packable design. Classically effortless in design, the Expedition Pack stands out with its blend of horizontal and vertical stitching, while also being roomy enough to wear over baselayers without excess bulk. You'll be confident in light rain on early spring days with the reinforced, padded shoulders that resist moisture. Fjallraven uses 700-fill goose down and feathers to add maximum warmth in a jacket that clocks in under 15 ounces, living up to its name and allowing you to collapse it into the internal pocket for out of the way stowing.
- Packable, lightweight, and warm jacket as a layer or standalone
- Water-resistant shoulders for more confident exploring
- 700-fill goose down provides lofty warmth and easy packing
- Packs down into its internal pocket for quick storage
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord waist cinch out the elements
- Item #FJRZ0HN
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled nylon
- 700-fill goose down
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- [external] 2 hand zip, [internal] 1 zip
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.