Select a size:
Why We Like The Expedition Down Lite Vest
When the days start to get darker and chillier, we throw on the Fjallraven Expedition Down Lite Vest and stay protected from the cold in a classic puffy vest design. The 700-fill down works to trap heat and warmth as the days get shorter and colder and is accompanied with a DWR treatment to withstand light rain or snow. The regular fit allows the vest to be worn on it's own, or to be layered under a jacket on extra cold days to fend off vicious winter chills.
- Down vest for arctic expeditions and neighborhood walks alike
- 700-fill down traps heat for efficient, lightweight warmth
- DWR coating sheds moisture when in light rain or snow storms
- Buttoned zipper flap protects zipper from inclement weather
- Regular fit can be layered for extra warmth from the elements
- Item #FJR00LU
- 100% polyamide
- 700-fill 90% goose down, 10% feather
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5in
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 storage
- Claimed Weight
- 1.2lbs (size medium)
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.