Expedition Down Lite Vest
When days tend to get extra chilly, throw on the Fjallraven Expedition Down Lite Vest and stay protected from the cold in a puffy vest. The 700-fill down works to trap heat and warmth as the days get shorter and colder and is accompanied with a DWR treatment to withstand light rain or snow. The regular fit allows the vest to be worn on it's own, or to be layered under a jacket on extra cold days to fend off vicious winter chills.
- A down vest that handles expeditions to the arctic or cafe
- 700-fill down traps heat for efficient, lightweight warmth on the go
- DWR coating sheds moisture when in light rain or snow storms
- Buttoned zipper flap protects zipper from inclement weather outdoors
- Regular fit can be layered for extra warmth from the elements
- Item #FJR00LU
- Q & A
Quality warmth for a bulky style
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 163lbs
Very warm, zips are easy to engage, including the two-way main zip and one for the inner breast pocket. Two elasticized dump pockets inside as well. Open outer, side pockets are not angled for natural hand position tho the button snap, top-loading pockets are convenient. Im usually a medium but sized down to small for better contact between the vest and chest/shoulders (tho careful not to reduce too much loft). Some folks size up for a more bulky style.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 170lbs
This was exactly what I was looking for in a vest in terms of fit and style. This vest is also very warm which was huge plus. I've warn it in 35 degree weather with just a long sleeve tee and been comfortable.