Packed full of down insulation, the Fjallraven Men’s Expedition Down Jacket handles the coldest days of winter in style. A minimalist design sculpted from a Fjallraven 1974 classic, this jacket boasts a hardwearing nylon shell treated with durable water resistance to help keep you dry in heavy snowfall. Large baffles make the most of down's natural insulating properties by allowing the feathers to loft out and trap body heat in freezing temperatures.
The bound cuffs, hem, and hood allows you to cinch things in tight to form a warm and cozy cocoon on those exceptionally dark winter days. And in terms of features, this jacket’s no-frills design sports just a hood, two large hand pockets, and a slightly longer cut for added coverage.
- An iconic Fjallraven jacket with an updated fit for men
- DWR-treated nylon creates a hardwearing barrier in winter’s elements
- Hefty down insulation is thoughtfully distributed to prevent heat loss
- Reinforced shoulders help to resist moisture from breaking through
- Adjustable hem and waist helps to trap in body heat
- Protective hood features drawcord and tab adjustments
- Two-way front zipper is covered by a protective storm flap
- Top loaded pockets feature extra side openings
- Item #FJR00GC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
Full disclosure, I wanted to post some on body images of this jacket as an employee here at Backcountry to show how versatile this jacket can be, Due to time constraints I am posting this in the reviews to get it going quickly. This jacket is WARM, and a nice big puffy, but can easily handle the urban use like any Canada Goose jacket would. Keeping you 100% when out walking the dog, to and from the slopes, and any low speed movement in extra cold temps.