Select a Size
Select a Color
Canada Long-Sleeve Shirt
It's hard not to steal your roommate's flannel when it's so cozy. The Fjallraven Canada Long-Sleeve Shirt is made from a soft wool material with strong and durable G-1000 reinforcements. The warm insulation can be warn as a light jacket alone or under a shell on rainy days. The feminine cut complements your body so you can wear it out of the house or over the weekends.
- Insulated flannel for chilly days in the woods
- Wool material is warm and thick for brisk days
- G-1000 reinforcements increase durability
- Insulation can serve as a light jacket or midlayer
- Soft fabric and feminine fit complements figure
- Fjallraven was founded in Northern Sweden in 1960
- Item #FJR00FV
- [body] 70% wool, 30% nylon, [cuffs, front placket, collar, pockets] G-1000 Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton), [lining] G-1000 Original 65% polyester, 35% polyester
- 2 chest
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 10, 2018
- 6` 0"
- 165 lbs
A little itchy at first, but it gets softer after some washes. The wool adds a lot of warmth. It fits a little on the large side - but it is meant to be a looser fit. My girlfriend stuck with her normal size. But, if you would like a tighter fit, I would size down.
October 12, 2017
Is this product machine washable?